Servcie Client Modo

Magic Online / MTGO, Magic Duels, MWS, Cockatrice. Arena a son propre forum dédié
Coluche
Membre

Servcie Client Modo

Messagepar Coluche » 17 Mai 2019, 20:56

Voici un message reçu après une demande de refund, je trouve cela totalement nuts :)

Greetings, young Planeswalker,

I heard an echo on the wind regarding an unfortunate miscasting you experienced when facing the Dreadhorde. I can’t have our best and brightest fall to such boneheads, so I’m reaching out to remedy this situation.

The imp bringing this missive carries a pouch of resources intended for you! How fortunate that they are the exact materials necessary to rework your previously attempted magic: 120 Play Points

What? You want to know how I knew exactly what you needed, and when you needed it? Come now, it’s magic. I’m a wizard.

Seriously though, do not hesitate to call on friends when in need, I myself will not be idly standing by.

Teferi,
Mage of Lost Zhalfir

Message delivered by a loyal imp, Seth‍

Li Mahong
Membre

Re: Servcie Client Modo

Messagepar Li Mahong » 17 Mai 2019, 21:35

Classe!
Groovy!

Lightningbolt
Membre

Messagepar Lightningbolt » 17 Mai 2019, 22:08

Ils en ont préparé plusieurs apparemment

Dear fellow Planeswalker,

I have been notified by way of one of my minions of your request for reimbursement regarding an issue you recently experienced. I will have you know that your missive interrupted my second mid-afternoon nap, which is my favorite of my three mid-afternoon naps. However, seeing as I am already awake, and you undoubtedly faced many dangers obtaining information on my whereabouts, I feel it would be unseemly not to reward your efforts.

To that end, I have directed my bookkeeper demon to procure the following for you: 10 Event Tickets
I hope this will aid you in vanquishing Nicol Bolas and his Eternal armies, as I have no real desire to fight myself.

Protect yourself out there, and if anyone contacts you asking of me, tell them you know nothing.

Davriel Cane,
Diabolist and Dustwillow Tea Enthusiast

Ca me fera pas oublier que whisperwood elemental fait crasher leur merde depuis 2017 qu'ils fassent des lignes de code au lieu dme raconter dla chie

Coluche
Membre

Messagepar Coluche » 18 Mai 2019, 00:43

il t'avoue que c'est un faignant et qu'il s'en bat les couilles donc bon ;)

Ranche
Webmaster Omnipotent

Messagepar Ranche » 18 Mai 2019, 01:43

Ils ne sont pas les premiers à le faire, et ils se sont rendu compte que les boites précédentes ayant fait des réponses personalisées ça leur avait fait de la bonne pub virale gratos une fois partagé sur fb/reddit/twitter/mf/whatever.

Bref, comme d'hab ils sont en retard, mais c'est amusant.
Visitez la boutique MTGFRANCE : http://cartes.mtgfrance.com

Nokiou
Membre

Messagepar Nokiou » 18 Mai 2019, 23:35

Ca fait près de deux ans qu'ils font ça...

Lightningbolt
Membre

Messagepar Lightningbolt » 19 Mai 2019, 01:19

Ils recommencent et ils arrêtent non? J'ai aussi eu du mail standard chiant jcrois

Revenir vers « Magic Online »